Here’s a list of stove part suppliers that I’ve used or know about. As I think on it, I may add more, so check back frequently. Pretty sure this list is current as of December 2021. These suppliers tend to come and go in many cases. If I’m wrong about a supplier drop me an email and I’l investigate/fix it. If I’ve listed your outfit and you don’t want to be listed just let me know in an email. If you find a dead link or if you know of a link I should add, please let me know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll try to add, update or remove it as required as soon as possible. Thanks!
- Widget Supply carries tons of Dremel products and Dremel-compatible products, plus dental tools, needle files, cutters, blades, jigs, clamps, abrasives, etc that any stove hobbyist is likely to need. And, at lower than expected prices, too! Highly recommended! Go to their eBay store here: https://www.ebay.com/str/Widget-Supply or their webstore here: https://widgetsupply.com
- BernieDawg Silent Damper Caps for modern and vintage stoves. My former USA partner inexplicably doubled their production costs so I’ve closed that store. Sad. You can still find the same caps at good prices at the EU factory outlet here: https://i.materialise.com/en/shop/designer/gary-adams
- Pittman Marine and Stove (Coleman and Amish stove and lantern parts): https://www.ebay.com/str/pitmanmarineandlantern
- 40varga (articulated nipple wrenches) – https://www.ebay.com/usr/40varga
- hammondam (small amount of gaskets Optimus fuel cap gaskets): https://www.ebay.com/usr/hammondam/
- intsource (mostly Britelyt lantern and stove parts) – https://www.ebay.com/usr/intsource/
- Old Coleman Parts (Coleman parts for stoves, lanterns and other gear) – https://www.oldcolemanparts.com/home.php
- A&H – former Optimus USA parts outlet for many years – run by Shirlene – may not be there any more??? – https://www.packstoves.net/default.html
- spinnakerspar Made-In-The-USA parts from eBay seller (Optimus and Svea pips, gaskets, wicks, graphite packing ribbon, and other consumables for small stove repair) 4/6/2021 AND… update 1/21/2023, “graphite donuts for older SVEA 123 / Primus 71, Optimus 8R, 111, and SVEA 123R stoves. Also the P01, P02, and P03 donuts for Coleman lantern and stoves, plus leather cups for Optimus 111 stoves” https://www.ebay.com/usr/spinnakerspar/
- Ess-Kay Yards Carries a small and diminishing supply of parts for marine stoves, especially long-out-of-production Kenyon and Homestrand Mariner stoves –https://www.ess-kayyards.com
- Fogas – Sweden – (some stock of old Optimus/Primus parts) – http://www.fogas.se
- Tradera– Sweden – (the Swedish eBay where all the stoves and lanterns live) – https://www.tradera.com/
- Qvist Outdoor Cooking – Netherlands – (lots of great stuff listed at their website, but only ships to EU countries. Find a stove friend in the EU who’ll reship to you?) – https://www.qvist.nl/qvist/branders-lantaarns/brander-onderdelen.html
- Juliands – https://www.ebay.com/str/tilleylampsandprimusstoves Very slow shipping caused by poor shipper choices (Royal Mail – ugh!). Expect to wait 2-3 months to get your goods.
- Kibworth DIY – https://www.ebay.com/str/hootflipflopandflyatkibworthdiy
- Base-Camp – (biggest Optimus/Primus parts house in the world with lots and lots of parts) – http://www.base-camp.co.uk
- The FettleBox – (stove gasket supplier with very comprehensive stock of seals. Much improved customer service and with very fast shipping in these days of Covid-19.) – https://fettlebox.co.uk/index.php
- eBay seller terrry123 in the uk – (thin graphite sheet for making spindle packings) – https://www.ebay.com/sch/terrry123/m.html
- hytec (green-colored burner gaskets and sheets of gasket material) – https://www.ebay.com/str/hytec1
- Hawleys – has the crinkle graphite tape for making your own graphite packings if you don’t want to buy the solid packings for some reason – https://www.hawleys.com.au/packing/tape/
- kkn4602 (Korea silent caps and stove parts) – https://www.ebay.com/str/papepopotogether
- lovelantern2014 (lantern and stove parts) –https://www.ebay.com/str/allthatlampparts
- gksk2146-3 (tons of great tools and stove and lantern parts) –https://www.ebay.com/sch/gksk2146-3/m.html?item
- philbeagle (Various stove/lantern parts) – https://www.ebay.com/usr/philbeagle/ I can no longer recommend the British Military #12 silent cap from Philbeagle as it has undergone revisions that make it a poor performer without significant modifications involving re-machining some of the parts.
- simonchantwus_gmail (PentaWrenches, stove and lantern parts) – https://www.ebay.com/str/supercorselantern
- chi5972 (stove and lantern fabricated parts) –
- kitelamp (sells remakes of various hard-to-find stove and lantern accessories) Has moved away from eBay and sells directly through this website – https://www.kitelamp.com Has lots of really good and awesome products!
- ama3736 https://www.ebay.com/str/BOTEXX-TOOLS/ eBay seller sells a small number of parts and graphite packing for many stoves – sadly has now decided (1/2021) that “shipping costs too much” for them to ship products to Canada, Hawaii and much of the rest of the world. ???? Still ships to the mainland USA and the UK at this time, but I’d suggest going to KiteLamp for standard sized graphite packings for a better deal instead: https://www.kitelamp.com/en/product/graphite-ring_en/?v=7516fd43adaa